a podcast for music algo-comped with python

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:44:29 EDT 2008

hey thanx
maybe these days .. game-programmers are doing algo-comp
without talking loud about it?

is python running as backbones of some games?

well ... maybe i'd simply want to start from writing a funny cute one
that can play strange sounds with pc-kbd ...
is it simple if is not about sound-file rendering?

is it likely that sndobj would become the standard module
that comes with python-package?
at this moment i need csound to ceate a sound-file
but well it is not everybody that has csound installed
and it might be the same with sndobj

--
'2+
http://sarigama.namaste.jp/buyobuyo.html