Tkinter updates - Easiest way to install/use Tile?

Mudcat mnations at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:59:14 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the input! I was able to install 2.6 with the wrapper
file and get up and running quickly.

I like this. I can pass the style object to a separate stylesheet file
where I can create all the definitions. That cleans up a lot of
clutter around the gui widgets. In the past there just didn't seem to
be a good way to create clean code when it came to Tkinter guis
because of all the definitions with each widget creation. Now most of
that can be offloaded somewhere else.