Newbie Python questions

LessPaul LessPaul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:27:00 EDT 2008

On Aug 2, 3:07 pm, Tim Roberts <t... at probo.com> wrote:
> binaryjesus <coolman.gu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >One great open source GUI package that you left out is GTK ie. pygtk.
> >i cant compare it with wx as i have never used it but isay its much
> >better than QT.
>
> >Anyway for ur q if u want to compair qt n wx. QT should be faster coz
> >it has a better documentation.
>
> Holy moly, did you send this from your cell phone?
> --
> Tim Roberts, t... at probo.com
> Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Thanks much to all the replies. At this point I believe I'm going to
start with wx and go from there. I probably will build a small test
app or two and try the various packages. It doesn't sound like the
APIs are going to be too tough to grasp. And yes, I've about 10 years
work in Windows using an event-driven model (LabWindows).