Installing gasp

Thu Aug 14 05:12:49 EDT 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:27:43 +0300, Cyprian Kumwaka wrote:

> Find attached a screen capture of the message I get.

Number one: it looks like you've shrunk the screenshot, which makes it
very hard to read. Don't do that. Either that or you're using a bad font
and/or type size in cmd.exe.

Number two: the screen shot shows an error message:

"No local packages or download links found for Pygame".

I would have thought that it was obvious what that means. I'll also point
out that the very first response to your original request for help was
Rob Weir asking if you had already installed PyGame. Have you installed
PyGame?

--
Steven