pysyncml 0.1 released

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 10:13:35 EDT 2008

> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce the first release of pysyncml, a Python wrapper for the Funambol C++ API.

<snip rest of post, none of which explains what Funambol is>

Any chance you could say a bit more about what the Funambol C++ API is/
does?  As this is a Python forum, I suspect many are not familiar with
this undoubtedly invaluable and indispensable code library.

I actually followed your link, and found another project page that
said pretty much just what your posting did.  I'm sure I was just one
click away from total consciousness, but since the Dalai Lama already
promised me that on my deathbed, so I've got that going for me.

-- Paul