How to access an Array and a struct within a struct wrapped by Swig ?

emmanuel.rivoire at gmail.com emmanuel.rivoire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:06:14 EDT 2008

Thanks to point this out.
It confirmed that I thought : must _manually_ write set/get functions
for every array in a every structure (it looks like middle-age ;) ).
Coz of this and a few other stuff, while looking at my code, I came to
the conclusion that I will be better writing interface C structs
between my code & the Python modules. It's really not the most
convenient way as any change to my initial structs will have to be
forwarded the interface structs. But hopefully it won't be too much
work, as my engine is already quite mature, and thus, shouldn't see
many changes anymore...