Decorators using instance variables

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Aug 27 09:06:49 EDT 2008

On 27 Aug, 13:32, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at websiteburo.invalid> wrote:

> This _sometimes_ happens, yes, and that's why you just shouldn't trust
> him : unless you have a good knowledge of the topic, you just can't tell
> whether his answer is ok or total rubbish.

Can everyone just be done graduating from high school and concentrate
on responding to each message on its merits? Some people may have
various issues with some other people, but I don't see why
contributors old and new alike have to be subjected to the whispering
games about who is supposedly good, bad, popular, unpopular, or
whatever.

Paul