You advice please

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Aug 13 08:08:55 EDT 2008

-On [20080813 14:01], Hussein B (hubaghdadi at gmail.com) wrote:
>So do you advice me to join them?

I will never say yes or no to such a question. Such choices are choices only
you can make since you know the whole story.
Personally I found Python nicer than Ruby to program in. And I even started
with Ruby.

I merely commented on the fact that from where you are sitting and looking
you do not see as much Python out there as you see Ruby. I merely provided a
counterpoint that from where I am sitting I am seeing more and more Python
pop up, also for jobs.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do
with a single thread...