os.system question

Larry Wang lwanga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:40:20 EDT 2008

os.system() simply executes the command in a subshell, and returns the
command's exit status which in your case is '0'. If you need to capture the
stdout, stderr, etc. stuff, subprocess module is preferred which offers more
powerful functionalities over os.system().

Nessus

news:1c5bf$489a4add$4275d90a$15022 at FUSE.NET...