Boolean tests [was Re: Attack a sacred Python Cow]

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Aug 1 01:01:45 EDT 2008

Carl Banks wrote:

> If you recall, I agreed with his statement.  Would you like to claim
> that I don't understand the fundamentals of Python?

Since you've invented this connection out of nowhere, not particularly.
  I've never said anything about _anyone_ not understanding the
fundamentals of Python, so you're just trying to make up controversy here.

  San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM, Y!M erikmaxfrancis
   We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future.
    And we are all mortal. -- John F. Kennedy