Using Python to shared memory resources between Linux and Windows

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Tue Aug 26 17:41:04 EDT 2008

Diez,

What you have said is extremely concerning.
I am now using VMware.  With Linux as the Master and windows as the
guest operating system.  I was wondering if you have ever had to develop
a share memory resource between Linux and windows within a Vmware setup?

Thanks for the help.  I will not be forgotten,

David Blubaugh