xcompile patch for python 2.5.2?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 12:20:00 EDT 2008

On 12 Aug, 19:30, "Stephen Cattaneo" <Stephen.Catta... at u4eatech.com>
wrote:

> A friend of mine is attempting to cross compile python 2.5.2 onto a
> MIPS64 box.  He is asking if there is a cross compile patch for 2.5.2.
> Do any of you know where He might find such a thing?

Try here:

http://bugs.python.org/issue1597850
http://bugs.python.org/issue1006238
http://bugs.python.org/issue848910
http://bugs.python.org/issue1115

Some related bugs (not patches):

http://bugs.python.org/issue1760089

It wasn't completely straightforward searching the tracker for "cross-
compilation", given an apparent lack of certain typical search
features which would facilitate the query, but searching for "cross"
and doing searches in the page managed to pull up some results. I'm
sure this topic has been covered in the newsgroup/list before,
however.

Paul