ANN: Resolver One 1.2 released

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Tue Aug 19 12:32:45 EDT 2008

2008/8/19 km <srikrishnamohan at gmail.com>

    Hi,
    sounds great - but disappointing to find it only available on window$.
    Is there any Linux release in near future ???
    KM

Not in the near future, unfortunately - but we're looking at getting it
running under Mono in the medium term.  The big problem is that we'll
have to change (or even recode) our grid component.

Best regards,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK