Psycho question

David C. Ullrich dullrich at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 6 11:56:20 EDT 2008

In article <w_2dnanTcpVcMAXVnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d at speakeasy.net>,
 Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> wrote:

> David C. Ullrich wrote:
>
> > Just heard about Psycho. I've often wondered why someone
> > doesn't make something that does exactly what Psycho does - keen.
> >
> > Silly question: It's correct, is it not, that Psycho doesn't
> > actually modify the Python installation, except by adding a
> > module or two (so that code not using Psycho is absolutely
> > unaffected)?
>
> That's correct.  Hi, David!

Thanks. If I can get it installed and it works as advertised
this means I can finally (eventually) finish the process of
dumping MS Windows: the only reason I need it right now is for
the small number of Delphi programs I have for which straight
Python is really not adequate. Been not looking forward to
learning some C or Objective C (or whatever that Mac thing
is) - if I can just "accelerate" a few Python routines that'll
be great.

Tentatively a very happy camper. See ya.

--
David C. Ullrich