Missing exceptions in PEP 3107

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Sun Aug 17 19:25:20 EDT 2008

Carl Banks wrote:
> If it bothers you that much, go file a bug report.  Someone might even
> change it.  But it's nothing but needless pedantry.

Has my "de" domain inspired you to rant about "pedantry"? No, it does
not bother me that much. I just thought the PEP could be clearer here
and explicitly mention the thrown exceptions as a use case instead of
only speaking about return values. Of course, if you're Dutch, it may be
obvious, but for a dimwitted German things are not always obvious.

-- Christoph