relative imports improve program organization... suggestions?

DG dangets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:22:24 EDT 2008

Carl:  Your solution is kind of what I was leaning towards after a bit
of thinking.  Since I have to have the modules each have their own
detect() method, then it wouldn't be too hard to have their own test()
method to put them through their paces.

Catrironpi: I will look into this as it might help just get around the
problem, but in my eyes it's still not 'clean'.  Simply because people
(including me) would expect the regular 'import' statement over the
method I would think.

Thanks to all who responded.