Keg - A python web framework

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:13:12 EDT 2008

> I've been working on a python web framework which I think might be of
> interest to you.
> Details may be found at http://code.google.com/p/keg/wiki/Concept.
>

> All suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.

I fail to see what the advantages of your framework are over django or
turbogears. The description you give on the above url doesn't really
help as all the goals you state for your project are solved by both
django and turbogears.

I wouldn't want to be too discouraging but it seems you are led by the
NIH principle which is not a really useful one in the open source
world. You can expect exactly 0 users and no appreciation for your
efforts which will/can lead to frustration and bad health.
Contributing to an already existing and mature framework like django
and turbogears can/will be on the other hand rewarding.

Cheers,
Daniel