python/python output buffers

sandro dentella sandro at e-den.it
Fri Aug 15 12:03:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

  I'm having a little problem while using python mode. I'm used to hit
C-c C-c and have a Python Output buffer opened with the output. Now,
on Ubuntu 7.10 and  8.04, C-c C-c sends to the Python buffer that is
not raised in a window. I need to hit C-c C-z to see it.

  First of all I'm puzzled and would like to understand what makes the
difference. I guess is some defaults that changed in the system
configuration.

  What makes the difference between the two behaviors?

Thanks in advance
sandro
*:-)