Tkinter, toplevel and images

Pedro Pedro.Tarroso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:17:22 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm trying to build a small application that can display some images
in a toplevel window. I have this code:

def Results(master):
    from Tkinter import Toplevel, Button, Label
    from PIL import ImageTk

    figures = ['first.png', 'second.png']

    ResultsWindow = Toplevel(master)
    ResultsWindow.title('Results')

    picts = [ImageTk.PhotoImage(file = x) for x in figures]

    butRW = Button(ResultsWindow, text = 'CLOSE', command =
ResultsWindow.destroy)
    butRW.pack()

    height = sum([x.height() for x in picts])
    width = picts[0].width()

    y = 0
    for pict in picts:
        label = Label(ResultsWindow,image=pict).pack()
        y += pict.height()

from Tkinter import Tk
root = Tk()
Results(root)
root.mainloop()

and I just can see a grey window with a "close" button... However,
when I try the same code with the root I can see both images... Can
anyone give me a tip?

Thanks! :)