PyWorks Call for Papers extended

Brian Jones jonesy at pythonmagazine.com
Sun Aug 3 23:19:23 EDT 2008

For those who don't follow PlanetPython, Python Magazine, OnLAMP, or
some of the other Python news/blog outlets, PyWorks is a Python
conference being held November 12-14, 2008, in Atlanta, by MTA
(publisher of Python Magazine). The call for papers has been what I
would call a success, but I've noticed that lots of people were at
conferences when the deadline passed on July 25, and so I've been
getting the bulk of the submissions over just the past few days! I'd
like to see even more proposals, in the interest of offering the "best
of the best" to our audience, so if you've held off because you missed
the July 25 deadline, don't. If you would like to give a talk, or
you'd like to see a talk given, please shoot me an email, preferably
after perusing the Call for Papers page located here -->
http://pyworks.mtacon.com/c/p/pyworks,cfp

If you have any other questions about the conference, you can also
send me an email, or join me (and the authors and editors of Python
Magazine, among others) on irc in #pymag on irc.freenode.net

Thanks to everyone here -- I've learned tons by lurking here over the
past year or so. Hope to meet some of you in November!
brian

--
Brian K. Jones
Python Magazine http://www.pythonmagazine.com