How do I control output buffering on Win32?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Aug 15 10:47:34 EDT 2008

When I ssh in to my Windows XP box and run Python apps, output
from "print" and and "sys.stdout.write()" is being buffered so
that none of the output shows up until the program exits.

>From within my program how do I set output buffering to either
line-buffered or un-buffered?  [I'm looking for the equivalent
of the C stdio "setbuf" call.]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm rated PG-34!!
                                  at