Required help on python-time module

Pradeep Kumar pradeepint35 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 20 10:39:02 EDT 2008

I am a newbie to python even mobile side also.

I am using openmoko device, there I installed stripped down python from feed path's and I need tzset() of time module for my application but when running my application.

 time.tzset()
at above line getting "no  attribute tzset()  for module" . So  tzset()  is  not  implemented in time module that I installed. To copy separately time module from  desktop system to device it is shared library time.so , it's not worked.

any suggetion or help highly appreciated.

Thanks,
opendeep.