Simple Gui

Keith Nation cricket.keith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:53:45 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

If anyone is interested, I could really use a simple gui such as easygui to
do the following tasks:

1)  Pick a file from a directory.
2)  Allow the user to prioritize the file.
3)  Add more files and prioritize.
3)  Begin processing the most important file.
4)  Interrupt button to stop the current file and start a different one.
5)  View of what is in the processing queue
6)  Remove files from the queue if they are no longer needed.

I don't think it is extremely difficult, but I am new enough to python and
the gui commands are a challenge for me.  I have the "guts" of the program
already working, but would really like a gui to do those things which will
make it even better.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Keith N