Corrupted images after attempting to store PNG images as BLOBs in MySQL?

Keith Hughitt keith.hughitt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:54:52 EDT 2008

Thanks Fredrik.

That certainly explains things :) I also appreciate the suggestion on
coding guidelines: I'm
still becoming familiar with python. Originally we were not using the
database to store images,
but we started testing out storing images there as well as meta-data.
We may end up switching back
though for efficiency. For now though I think I will try mediumblob to
at least see if I can fix
the problem as things are.

Thanks and take care!
Keith