for y in range (0,iNumItems)--> not in order?

korean_dave davidreynon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:54:25 EDT 2008

Well, here is the whole problem.

It works perfectly. We are using a 3rd party automation program.
Basically instead of print() i used a test.log() command that feeds
into the 3rd party program and gives me output. I can sort output by
date, time, category, etc. As you've seen, the program runs fast. So
we have basically 20 iterations in a second. When i sort by time, it
sorts by string (output) b/c there are 20 outputs in a second.

Thanks all.