Replace reduce with listcomprehension?

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:33:25 EDT 2008

Actually, GvR announced that "lambda, filter and map will stay (the
latter two with small changes, returning iterators instead of lists).
Only reduce will be removed from the 3.0 standard library. You can
import it from functools."

Check the full article here: http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=98196

Luis