updating dictionaries from/to dictionaries

Brandon your.master at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:14:33 EDT 2008

I wasn't sure about the update method either, since AFAICT (not far)
the values would in fact update, not append as I needed them to.  But
the iteritems and get combo definitely worked for me.

Thank you for the suggested link.  I'm familiar with that page, but my
skill level isn't so far along yet that I can more or less intuitively
see how to combine methods, particularly in dictionaries.  What would
be a dream for me is if somebody just had tons of use-case examples -
basically this post, condensed, for every potent combination of
dictionary methods.  A guy can dream.