benchmark

jlist nospam at invalid.com
Thu Aug 7 03:01:53 EDT 2008

I think what makes more sense is to compare the code one most
typically writes. In my case, I always use range() and never use psyco.
But I guess for most of my work with Python performance hasn't been
a issue. I haven't got to write any large systems with Python yet, where
performance starts to matter.