More Datastore Examples Please

v4vijayakumar vijayakumar.subburaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:58:37 EDT 2008

Google appengine datastore is not very clear, and I couldn't get much
from API documents. It would be very helpful if there are some more
detailed documents with examples. Django provides very good
documentation, but I don't know how much it is compatible with google
appengine.

Google appengine examples are not using datastore extensively, so this
is also not helping much in modeling datastore.

wiki.py is using low level APIs, this looks simple but couldn't find
any documentation for this.

Web search is also not giving anything useful.

Can anyone please provide me some URLs where I can find some datastore
examples, articles, etc.

Thanks in advance.

--
posted the same on google-appengine group. cross posting here.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/ae9ba26893c2854d