wxPython IDE question

Samuel Morhaim samuel.morhaim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 10:13:40 EDT 2008

Hi, I know this has been asked many times, but I can't seem to find a real
good IDE for wxPython.

I look at an application such as testuff.com and I am sure it was written
using wxPython, however the GUI is so clean and robust that I can't imagine
them not using an IDE with those characteristics.

Isn't there one single IDE out there that would provide me all the tools to
create such a nice GUI? Something like the Visual studio of wxpython?

I currently use Zend studio for my php dev, and i dont usually need a gui
builder because we are talking web, but i feel the need in python for one.

Can somebody recommend me a list of such an IDE? Even if its not free.

Thank you!