a podcast for music algo-comped with python

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:05:51 EDT 2008

well maybe am over-advertising .. excuse me ...

am new to python but my
"algo-comping cs.sco with python" thang kinda got lauched after all
so decided to move from java to python to do these thangs
completly platform independently

oh ..  am just curious who are the guys over here composing weird music with python

as my self-introduction...
this is the podcast am focusing on cs.py:
http://www002.upp.so-net.ne.jp/buyobuyo/micro/rss.xml
files of scripts i used to create the sound is also linked from the html
http://www002.upp.so-net.ne.jp/buyobuyo/micro/080812.html
so would be happy if any of could give me a comment
well ... i think my scripts are still too simple but dirty
so any suggestion would be welcomed

tia