Boost reference container problem( std::vector<AClass*>)

Utku Altinkaya utkualtinkaya at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:11:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am wrapping the reference container vector as document suggests.

typedef std::vector<CUEEntity*> EntityContainer;

class_<CUEEntity>("Entity", init<CUEEntity*>());

class_<EntityContainer>("EntityContainer")
	.def(vector_indexing_suite<EntityContainer, true>() )
;

When I try to iterate in python all I get is the following error:
TypeError: No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type: class
CUEEntity *

As you can see CUEEntity is wrapped propery, and I am aable to access
and use that class without problems, I can not find the information on
adding return policies to wrapped container classes.

I will appreciate if you can point me solution or a sample.

regards