py3k s***s

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:50:17 EDT 2008

On Apr 18, 1:39 am, Sverker Nilsson <s... at sncs.se> wrote:

> Some whine. Some just don't care. Why not whine?

Whining and ranting is actually good for the psyche. It is better to
get it out of your system.

As for your original post, no doubt there are substantial downsides to
introducing Py3K, but as Guido put it every language must "change or
die".

Of course we could end up with "change and die" as well. I for one am
an optimist, I think there are several substantial improvements to the
language that today may not be apparent for a casual observer, yet
will allow it to evolve into an even more powerful and fun language

i.