Data structure recommendation?

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Apr 18 09:53:53 EDT 2008

Jochen Schulz:
> Could you please send me an email with an existing From: address? I
> tried to reply to you but apparently your From: is forged.

Sorry for the delay, I'll send you an email.
In the meantime I have created a fast BK-tree implementation for
Psyco, on my PC it's about 26+ times faster than mspace (that uses
psyco still), but it's less complete. You can find it here:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/572156

(I have created a D version too, that's about 4.5 times faster than my
Python version, so it's about 126 times faster than the mspace with
Psyco).

Enjoy,
bearophile