flarefight at googlemail.com flarefight at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:26:58 EDT 2008

I can't get this to work (I am on XP SP2 by the way and using Python
2.5),

I wrote a very simple script to test the idea:

import sys

for arg in sys.argv:
    print arg

raw_input("Done") #Merely to slow the program down so i can see output

and then setup a file extension .xyz, placed it in the registry, can
get a .xyz file to work as a python script so the registry setup is
fine, but when i try and put the parameter to the above program and a
%1 (or even without) it gets the following error message from windows:

C:\...\hmm.xyz is not a valid Win32 application.

any suggestions??