annoying dictionary problem, non-existing keys

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Apr 24 10:34:50 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply. Another point to note: if you get a personal
reply (often you will just see replies on the list, but sometimes people
will also mail you directly) it is usual to make sure the list gets
copied in any reply.

I hope you don't mind that I am sending a copy of this message to the
list, so everyone understands that you are just learning the rules.

regards
  Steve