Java or C++?

Gabriel Ibanez mobile at ibinsa.com
Tue Apr 15 16:49:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've never programmed Java. I started directly in C, then C++ and now using
Python, mainly because its modules, because I found very hard to use and
find external libraries to do the same as Python (i.e. to read an URL o send
an email), and soften these libraries on C are not free or depending on an
specific compiler (aka VC version x).

The lack in Python is only speed, and I don't know what you better get from
Java, and may be I loss all those usefull libraries. There's also a said
"Student of many, teacher of nothing"