Pexpect question.

Jorgen Grahn grahn+nntp at snipabacken.se
Thu Apr 3 16:15:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:57:31 -0600, Paul Lemelle <Plemelle at comcast.net> wrote:
> Jorgen,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> The ssh function is just a small part of what I would like to
> accomplish.  And yes, chk is undefined, I was trying to figure out why
> control was not being returned from the sshcon funciton.

OK. Hope my note helped.

> I looked for pexpect doucment on http://www.noah.org/wiki/Pexpect, but
> the documentaiton link appear to be broken. Could you recommend
> another site?

As I recall it, the online documentation is just the documentation
from the Python module itself, HTML-formatted.  You can simply type
"pydoc pexpect" and get the reference manual. I think it's pretty
good.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/     snipabacken.se>          R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!