Frame work for simple physics web applications

Stef Mientki stef.mientki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:21:57 EDT 2008

Rick Muller wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2:44 pm, globalrev <skanem... at yahoo.se> wrote:
>

>> www.vpython.orgmight be what you are looking for.
>>

> Except, if I'm not mistaken, vpython isn't a web framework. It would
> work if I wanted to write some python scripts and have other people
> run them, but I want to run everything through a web page, so I don't
> have to worry about installing python on everyone's computer
So what should the students use when they want to explore quantum
computing outside the scope you're offering ?
C++, MatLab, LabView perhaps, this looks to me like an unique
opportunity to promote Python.
>  and
> distributing updates of all of my scripts.

I'm not familiar with this, but isn't it possible to run scripts from a
website locally ?

cheers,
Stef