hw to program on python

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Tue Apr 15 09:27:00 EDT 2008

ashish,

While you are waiting for Diez to arrive, you should check out this Web
site:  http://www.google.com.  It has some interesting content.  Perhaps
you can find information there that will help you to ask a better question.

Here is another page you should look at:

All joking aside, this hasn't been an easily answered question.  The
creator of Python, Guido, was asking a similar question not so long
ago:  http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=146149

The latest and greatest from Guido's company is Google App Engine, which
you might want to learn about.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/07/google-jumps-head-first-into-web-services-with-google-app-engine/
http://code.google.com/appengine/
http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1913502382;fp;4;fpid;611908207
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/developers-start-your-engines.html
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2008/04/introducing-google-app-engine-our-new.html

Shane

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy