答复: 有中国人乎?

tinnews at isbd.co.uk tinnews at isbd.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 05:08:56 EDT 2008

Penny Y. <pylists at arcor.de> wrote:
> [...]
Coo, I was just about to ask why I couldn't see most of the characters
displayed correctly and now, when I hit reply, I do!  :-)   So that
has solved the conundrum for me, my editor is set up correctly for
UTF-8 but my news program's pager isn't.

Not that I can read the chinese characters but it's rather nice being
able to display them.  :-)

--
Chris Green