MESSAGE RESPONSE

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Apr 25 20:44:11 EDT 2008

On 2008-04-25, ajaksu <ajaksu at gmail.com> wrote:

>> And as such, I find it hard to believe you could lose your job
>> over it.
>
> Me too. That is, until I tried to Google Belcan and Blubaugh
> together. May I suggest a new thread to clear that ugly
> results? :D

I know it's not nice to laugh at things like that, but I can't
help it...

I never saw the original message, so I didn't know exactly what
he was objecting to.  I did know that what he was doing was,
well, let's just say counter-productive.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. Now KEN and BARBIE
                                  at               are PERMANENTLY ADDICTED to