Nonlinear least square problem

Michael Press rubrum at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 4 20:28:45 EDT 2008

In article
<0354420e-819d-4ba3-b61a-faaffd46b65c at r9g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
 Uwe Kotyczka <uwe.kotyczka at web.de> wrote:

> Hallo, sorry for multiposting, but I am really looking
> for some hint to solve my problem. And no, I don't
> use Matlab, but maybe the matlab people have an idea
> nevertheless.

No apology required, since you seem to have
cross-posted appropriately, and not multi-posted.
Multi-posting is posting the same message one
at a time to more than one group. I see in
the Newsgroups: header line that you posted
to several groups at once. Furthermore the
number of groups is not out of bounds, and
the groups are appropriate to the question
and, presumably, your interests.

Unfortunately, I cannot help with the actual question. :)

--
Michael Press