有中国人乎?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 14 21:40:18 EDT 2008

En Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:02:20 -0300, John Henry <john106henry at hotmail.com>
escribió:
> On Apr 14, 11:17 am, Steve Holden <st... at holdenweb.com> wrote:

>> I have no idea. Babelfish (from which I obtained my reply as well as
>> whatever understanding I had of the original inquiry) translated my
>> reply as
>>
>> But the academic society never is immediately, with will need time
>>
>> whereas yours becomes
>>
>> Studies python not to be possible on first to become, needs to proceed
>> in an orderly way
>>
>> Since what I entered in English was something like "Yes, Python has a
>> future. But it will take some study". Perhaps you can tell me whether
>> your translation gives the correect flavor. I'm pretty sure the
>> babelfish mangled my intent.
> ROFL
>
> I would not recomend using babalfish to translate between Chinese and
> English.  It does a *horrible* job at that.

It does a *horrible* job with any language. It can be used to translate
 from any foreign language into your native language, and then you can try
to guess the meaning - but even a 5yr old boy can make more meaningful
sentences than Babelfish output :)

> But then in this particular case, it was able to convey what you
> wanted to say - in a rather awkward fashion.  :-)

Probably thanks to the amazing capabilities of your human brain, not
Babelfish :)

--
Gabriel Genellina