Colors for Rows

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Wed Apr 30 12:12:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:03:34 -0500
"Victor Subervi" <victorsubervi at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem was that z was not incrementing. It kept getting reset to 3,
> then incremented to 4 immediately, and reset back to 3. Stupid :/

Not in the code you actually posted.  As I said earlier, create the
script that shows the error, run it and then cut and paste the actual
code into the message.  That might have saved a bunch of people a lot
of time in trying to help you.  Next time people may not want to spend
much time on your problem.

I'm not trying to rag on you.  I'm just trying to help you get the most
out of the list.  Have you read
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html yet?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves