*.py source file surprisingly deleted with Pydev/Eclipse. Who else experienced this ?

Nebur nospam1.reifenberg at gmx.de
Fri Apr 4 13:51:58 EDT 2008

> Are you using svn? I did have a problem once related to that (but it's

Hi Fabio,
No, there's no version control plugin. I use Mercurial, but externally
only.
I've considered a problem with version control, too.
But all external reasons (file sytem, virus, version control) seem
unplausible because when simply  removing the file from file system,
Eclipse would complain about the missing ressource.
So I have 2 ideas only: A _very_ strange bug inside the Eclipse/Plugin
process, or something with my brain ;-)
 Nebur