RELEASED Python 2.6a2 and 3.0a4

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Sun Apr 6 16:53:32 EDT 2008

On Apr 7, 12:50 am, "Giampaolo Rodola'" <gne... at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > And likely will continue to do so for some time.
>
> > Someone's got strange definitions of "missing"!
>
> > For each there's a link on the the ptyhon.org website, and a caveat
> > about non-Administrator installation ...
>
> > If it's missing, then what do I expect to find in the 11.7Mb 2.6a2 msi
> > that is downloading as I type?
>
> At the time I replied they were both missing (in fact that's why I
> replied :-)).

And at the time I replied, at least one was available but the most
recent information in this newsgroup was that they were unavailable
and would be so for some fuzzily-denominated duration which seemed
seriously long ... perhaps my two different and not totally reliable
news-reading facilities skipped a posting :-)