april fools email backfires

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Wed Apr 2 16:57:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:29:58 -0500
Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:
> On 2008-04-02, Paul Rubin <http> wrote:
> > http://www.coboloncogs.org/INDEX.HTM
> That's absolutely brilliant!  I particularly like the flashing
> effect that simulates an old screen-at-time mode terminal (or
> maybe a storage-scope terminal?), and the faint "burn-in" text
> in the background.

I nearly fell off my chair when I read this one.

WE EXPECT FULL CHARACTER SET SUPPORT FOR EBCDIC AND A LARGE SUBSET
OF ASCII IN THE 1.34 RELEASE. TIHS WILL INCLUDE SUPPORT FOR SPECIAL CHR
SUCH AS THE EURO SYMBOL AND LOWER CASE LETTERS.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves