hw to program on python

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:03:24 EDT 2008

On Apr 15, 7:47 am, ashish <ashish... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi ,
> python experts i want some help from u people just mail me how to
> write scripts for web applications (like form coding for login page,
> etc).
>
> i m waiting.... for ur reply by
> have a nice day!

I suggest you start by going to the Python website and going through
some of the tutorials found there: www.python.org.

When you're done, check out one of the Python Web Frameworks: Pylons,
Django, TurboGears, or Zope/Plone. There are also books on the
subject, such as Holden's "Python Web Programming" or Thiruvathukal's
"Web Programming in Python", as well as more general books that
include examples of web programming, including the Python Cookbook and
Lutz's "Programming Python".

Mike