Little novice program written in Python

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Apr 25 08:44:29 EDT 2008

hellt skrev:

>> Most code is not like that so perhaps you should try something more
>> "usual" like sending email, fetching webpages etc. to get a feel for the
>> language.
>>
> em, i would say, that python (esp. with NumPy+Psyco) is very popular
> in numerical processing also.

I know, and I might be way of, but I would believe that even that would
be more like stringing ready built modules together, calling methods etc.

I have written far denser code that the above example in Python
regularly. But It is like 1%-5% of my code I believe.

Unlike  the c family of languages where there is a lot more algorithms
due to the low level coding. Memory handling, list, dicts etc. qickly
becomes more like math algorithms than in Python.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science